- We choose a victim. Victim does not know that they are victim and will never know.
- We pick a word. Must be one word, not necessarily from a dictionary. Slang is OK.
- Whoever makes the victim say that word in a conversation wins
- Someone else must hear the victim said that
- The winner must tell the players how exactly he won a game (via e-mail)
- His trick must never be used again.
- No cheating
The good stuff - you can even play it with your boss being victim and he does not have to know that.
Upgrade: when you are done with the basic game, you can try advanced one. In advanced game you make a list, every word gets a score, and if victim mentions two (three, four...) words in the same sentence you get your score doubled (tripled, quadrupled,...).